For the past three weeks I’ve been working hard on Tales of Astya, adding several new features and tons of new art assets. Here are some of the new things added;
- Lock picking
- Simple crime system
- Player bounty
- Improved animations
- More audio sources
- Particle animations
- More quests
- More interactive environments
- Some interactions are skill based
- Movement changes based on alcohol level
- Lantern and other equippable light sources
- 10 new sub-maps (Caves, dungeons etc)
New Action Icons (click to enlarge)
Since it has been a while since the last post, there are also some new screenshots available! Click to enlarge.
Public Demo (soon) & Testing
I’m aiming to release a playable alpha on July 8. After this alpha is released, the plan is to continue development and finish the game before releasing the complete version. If you want to join the testing program, send me a DM @Partysofa.
Thanks for reading, have a good day.